Today is the first of my official New Friday Weigh-ins, and I’ve lost 1lb. I’m cool with this, not tremendously excited as I was really hoping for a 2lb loss as I’ve been amazingly saintly for the past 5 days, but nevermind, I will aim to be amazingly saintly for the next 7 and see how my body likes that!
I am now in dangerous territory, after a couple of weeks of losses, in keeping with tradition I should lose focus in the haze of new found weight lands and either stay the same for weeks and weeks, or put some of it back on. I MUST NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!
I’m going to set some mini challenges for the coming weight loss week in an attempt to stay on track. These are mainly directed around the weekend, as I really need to start working on my habit of going off course at the weekends and taking all week to make up for it. I reckon if I can crack the loss of focus at the weekends, I will be able start to improving the consistency of my weight loss.
- Stay within my combined calorie allowance for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, equal to 4,053 calories over the 3 days plus any exercise calories I add to this
- Make sure my water intake is at least 2l per day every day
- No alcohol
- Write my exercise schedule and stick to it
Talking of the exercise schedule, tonight I will be making the first deviation from it since starting it two weeks ago. The reason being is that I cracked out my new pink skipping rope on Wednesday for the first time and resulted in having pulled calves which were made worse by my visit to the gym yesterday. Therefore I am bowing out of my run tonight, but may swap it for my rest day on Sunday. I have my gym assessment tomorrow which I’m kind of looking forward to in a masochistic way, as I know my fitness has improved since June, and my weight has decreased somewhat. I am also gagging for a new gym routine! It will be interesting to see what the reading on the gym scales are compared to my flaky ones at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment