I stayed the same again this week, which is very frustrating, although not as frustrating as actually gaining weight I suppose. I seem to be very good at maintaining weight, just not the weight I want to be!
I think it's time to mix things up a bit. I'm a great believer in keeping bodies guessing, just as in exercise, letting your body become comfortable in a routine will quickly lead to plateau-ville and that seems to be what's happening to me at the moment. I think I will start weighing myself on Fridays again as weighing on Tuesdays risks picking up the weight of food still in transit from the weekend. Especially from this weekend which was pretty boozy and this may well have caused some water retention.
The good news is I had a cheeky measure at the end of last week and I've lost SIX INCHES from my waist and FOUR from my hips since May this year, which just goes to show that weekly weight-loss is not always reflective of getting SMALLER, which, at the end of the day, is the most important thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment